Vegan broths. Ours have got umami by the bowlful and the best organic and ethically sourced veggies in, too, for that ‘today’s-a-good-day’ feeling.
- Gut-beneficial miso and high in protein
- Slow-cooked over 24 hours
- No dairy, no gluten, no refined sugars
You will need…
- 1 garlic
- 2cm ginger
- 80g mushrooms
- 1 pak choi
- 2 spring onions
- 1 chilli
- 10g coriander
- Mindful Chef Organic Miso Broth with Mushroom, Seaweed & Edamame
- 150g tofu
- 10g sesame seeds
How to make it…
- Peel and grate the garlic and ginger. Slice the mushrooms and pak choi, finely slicing the spring onion. Cut the tofu in 1cm cubes.
- Then thinly slice the chilli and roughly chop the coriander.
- Pour the broth into a saucepan. Bring to the boil then simmer. Add the garlic, ginger, pak choi, 1/2 spring onions, 1/2 coriander and mushrooms and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the tofu for 3 minutes to warm through, then serve it all in a bowl.
- Finally, garnish with the remaining spring onions, coriander and sliced chillies and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Enjoyed your broth? Try the range at shop.mindfulchef.com.
Yet to try healthy eating made easy? Get £10 off your first two recipe boxes by entering code BLOG20 at checkout. Mindful Chef healthy recipe boxes provide you with the tools to cook delicious nutritious meals, in under 30 minutes. Each box contains recipe instructions, pre-portioned ingredients and fresh produce sourced from award-winning British farms.