- Software used (you are already here)
- The Foreseen Schedule
- The lab
- The Webinars
- Python 3.* within Jupyterlab for scripting, and in particular the numpy, scipy, matplotlib (also here) and pandas (also here).
- Part of the GEOframe system for the various simulations.
- For the terrain Analysis part the new tools of the Horton Machine will be used
All these resources are free, besides being open.
For installations requirements, please see the Installations Instructions:
- Some specific instruction about Linux users
- Some specific instruction about Mac users
Material of the course (other than indexed here)
The material of the course will be uploaded usually at this OSF site.